The Johnson's

The Johnson's

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Detoxing

When people detox or cleanse their bodies they are getting rid of the bad in their bodies. By clicking 
 Detox  you can find the meaning of the word in the dictionary. That is exactly what God is doing when he sifts us or prunes us.

Romans 11:11-24 teaches us about God pruning our branches.

Just as our bodies do not like getting rid of the nastiness, neither does our flesh when God does it. A few weeks ago I went through the cleanse phase of the Advocare 24 day challenge. This method is used to get rid of the toxins in Our my body. Right now God is detoxing our my flesh. I am being challenged for 10 days to work on some areas:
1. No Secular Music
2. No Facebook or Pinterest
3. No TV
4. To finish decluttering my home
5. Any time I use a negative work I must  
-Stop-
-Apologize to God and whomever intended for-
-finally, replace with a positive word or thought-

 I love to post pictures of my beautiful family in which I will only use instagram. 
FRIENDS-- I need to be held accountable, these are some major struggles I face. I know they are minor but sometimes it takes getting rid of the minor things to reach the major. 
If we are diligent and trusted to allow God to prune the small branches it helps him to get to the BIG branches. 
I thank each and everyone of  you for loving OUR GOD and me enough to help me. 

I am so thankful today for OUR GOD to love his children  me enough to PRUNE them me. 
 


-Stormy-

No comments: