The Johnson's

The Johnson's

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

SUMMER 2013: JUNE 1-6

Here is the events my kids and I will be doing for the week of June 1-6. If anything changes I will message you. Please email me if you want to join us. stormy.l.cline@gmail.com.


Tomorrow we will be at the Midland County Library to sign up for the summer reading program. It is for all ages and they have prizes for the kids. My kids loved it last year.
Also, tomorrow I'm taking my younger children to Barnes & Nobles for story time at 10:30.

June 1- @ 1:00pm Washington Pool
June 3-6 from 9-12 First Pres. Register Here
June 3 @ 1:00pm Washington Pool
June 4 @ 9:30 Taking W to the library for Story time.
June 5- Signing the kids up for Around the Town in 80 days at the Library
         - @1:00pm Washington Pool

If anyone has ideas of things to do please feel free to share. I'm looking to make this summer amazing for my kids and looking forward to hanging out with friends.

Stormy

No comments: